Adobe Max starts today and the Keynotes are being webcast!
They’re having some connectivity issues, likely due to heavy traffic, but coming in well here so far…
- Day One keynote: Creativity on the Cutting Edge: Monday, Oct 6, 9:30–11:30am PT
- Day Two keynote: Community Inspires Creativity: Tuesday, Oct 7, 10–11:30am PT
- Illustrator Draw: “An all-new app that reinvents the best of Adobe Ideas, letting you work with familiar tools and features in a modern, streamlined interface.”
- Photoshop Sketch: “Draw with new expressive brushes as well as custom brushes, and send sketch artwork to Photoshop as a PSD file…”
- Lightroom Mobile: “View comments and favorites in Lightroom mobile that clients, friends, or family leave on the photos you’ve shared online in Lightroom on the web.”
- Creative Cloud Market: “A collection of high-quality, curated content that’s free to Creative Cloud members.”